Protect your power. Protect your business.
Transfer switches–featuring ATS controllers–are loaded with technology to ensure transfer of power from the utility to the generator and back. When the grid fails, power is transferred to the standby system.
- Multiple Applications
- Available in standard, bypass-isolation and service- entrance configurations with open, closed and programmed transition operating modes, from 30 to 4000
- Seamless System Integration
- Designed to interface perfectly with KOHLER generators and paralleling
- Advanced Communications
- Every transfer switch comes fully loaded with the technology to do the job. Ethernet and Modbus communications capabilities are available.
- Certified Packages
- Transfer switches are UL-listed and have CSA and IBC certifications available.
Who’s in Control?
The controller is the brain behind the transfer switch. It tells the switch what to do and when, dictating the logic that determines the reaction.
There are several types of ATS controls:
Control critical system settings with a no-frills controller that gets the job done. Set time delays, create a system exercise and transfer loads as required
A customizable solution for your specific application. The ATS1200 gives you full control of system behavior including extended I/O to customize your needs.
When you need to manage your loads, use your system as a prime power application or have a backup for your backup (i.e., a three-source system); this controller gets the job done.